Monday 27 April 2015

First few days

The first thing to say is that so far the learning curve for EVE has not been as steep as I expected...though that may be that I'm missing some vital learning somewhere that'll come back to bite me!

After an initial tutorial which got me into my first ship and took me through the basics of flying and combat, and learning a few essential skills I was directed to another location where there were 5 Career Agents.

Agents are mission givers (rewards are credits, skillbooks, modules and ships). The Careers Agents provide 10 missions each covering Combat, Advanced Combat, Industry & Business plus an additional 5 missions covering Exploration.

All of the missions were clearly explained, though there were a couple of time where I forgot to install a module or pick up some cargo, which meant I needed to return to my starting station.

As previously mentioned, I'd already decided that I wanted to join EVE University and so before I started these career missions I submitted my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment